Monday, August 16, 2010

I never knew that a 2 year old could be so tricky. I try my best to keep my kids relatively quiet so we can stay in the chapel during sacrament meeting, but Maggie has figured out a way to get out into the hallway where they can be louder and have more fun. She purposely goes pee in her diaper and then keeps on saying very loudly that she poopooed her diaper until I take her out. She always does it twice during sacrament meeting so I always know to bring at least two diapers. It's usually only a few drops, too, so I know that she is doing it on purpose. I know she is ready to potty train, but I want to wait until the fall or next year so we aren't tied down to a toilet the rest of the summer.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Funny - smart girl! We had a friend whoes child once needed to be taken out because she was acting out and as her dad was just getting to the door the girl scream 'please daddy don't beat me!" Knowing he never laid a hand on her made it even funnier!

JoEllen said...

Oh my gosh. Kids are so caniving! And why must kids announce everything to the world? They know just how to work the system....

this is really just too funny.